For more than a decade, the Cheer Wisconsin All Star Cheerleading Program has instilled poise, self-confidence and athletic aptitude in K-12 students. With a supportive team environment and professional coaching staff, girls and boys of all skill levels learn the rewards of hard work and commitment. Our teams have no bench, with every member an important participant. We believe that everyone is an All Star!
Our cheerleading teams receive one-on-one guidance to maximize their tumbling, stunting, dance and performance skills. Along with this, they also gain the skills to help in all aspects of life.
Young athletes learn:
• Valuable Interpersonal and communication skills
• Teamwork and respect for others
• Discipline, responsibility and accountability
• Stress management
• The rewards of athletic accomplishment
The Cheer Wisconsin All Stars have performed for enthusiastic crowds at Madison Mallards, UW-Madison Basketball and Volleyball games, Kids Expo, Badger State games and the March of Dimes Race for the Cure. Young athletes also compete locally, regionally and nationally. All teams celebrate their accomplishments with friends and family at our team parties, Holiday Banquet, and Final Banquet. It’s no wonder our athletes come back year after year after year.
CWAS is a no-cut program. All athletes will have the opportunity to be placed on a competition/performance team.
- International Open ‘Avalanche’ (Ages 15 & above)
- Senior ‘Black Ice’ (Ages 10-18)
- Junior ‘White Out’ (Ages 14 & below)
- Youth ‘Freeze’ (Ages 11 & below)
- Youth ‘Snowflakes’ (Ages 11 & below, beginner tumbling)
- Tiny ‘Icicles’ (Ages 6 & below)